Are you Accenture's new SAP Senior Finance Consultant?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our SAP finance practice in the Nordics is growing rapidly, and we need your help to continue on that path.
We’re looking for an experienced SAP finance consultant who can interact fluently with senior finance stakeholders at our clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable in both accounting, controlling and performance management and can be the bridge between the client and our more functional and technical teams.
Our main focus currently is the delivery and pre-sales of S/4HANA projects. In this role you’ll meet our clients located across Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark and your primary goal is to help translate technology innovation into real business value.
You will be working closely with our strong SAP Finance group consisting of almost 100 consultants in the Nordics. You will tap into their unique skills and understanding of the new technology while becoming part of the #1 S/4HANA implementation partner. We will equip you with our global network and our many assets and accelerators to make you as successful as possible.
Job location: Helsinki or Stockholm
You in a nutshell:
What is in it for you
• At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
• Unique, unbeatable solutions that make clients more agile – we do that by giving you the most
• Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress as you work
• Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
• Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
• Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
• Extensive well-being program, MyHealth that boosts your overall well-being, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website at www.accenturerekrytoi.fi.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!