Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec is looking for an experienced IT Integration Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture team. In this role, you would be responsible for defining our Integration Architecture and driving development of integrations in accordance with the architecture vision. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering a world class enterprise level integration platform to support Cargotec in its strategic business targets. Your have strong technology and competence but also an eye for enabling new digital business as well as continuous improvement of business operations. The location can be Helsinki, Tampere or Kaarina.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Own and purposefully develop the Integration Architecture of Cargotec;
- Develop Integration Architecture principles and standards and ensure alignment with these throughout the organisation;
- Ensure implementation of the target Integration Architecture according to defined roadmap;
- Support IT development projects and new digital business projects in system integration design, implementation and documentation;
- Actively participate in the development of the overall Target Architecture and Architecture Vision and Roadmap of Cargotec;
- Manage and develop the delivery of integration implementation related work together with Service Category Owners, Project Managers and external partners;
- Participate in developing the Enterprise Architecture competence, processes and way of working in Cargotec.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking fr a talent with a can-do attitude with a positive and collaborative approach to working with colleagues.
Ideally you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- 5+ years of experience from IT architecture work, preferably on an Enterprise Architecture level;
- Hands-on experience of designing and implementing system integrations;
- Experience of Mulesoft integration platform is an advantage;
- Good understanding of methods, tools and frameworks related to IT Architecture;
- Ability to combine 'big picture' thinking with detailed analysis;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. Join us to make a difference - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
For further information about the position please contact the hiring manager Tapani Koskinen, Enterprise Architect, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358405707731 on Fridays at 10-11am EET.
If you are excited about this career opportunity, please submit your CV, cover letter and salary request not later than 29th of April.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125145
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki