Architect, BTS Specification
We are looking for highly motivated person with a solid understanding in electrical engineering, telecommunications or computer science to strengthen our BTS Specification teams and shape the future of mobile communications.
You will work as a member of a Specification team in Oulu. Your main responsibilities will be in the definition, analysis and specification of new products and related features for different radio access technologies. Your specification domain would be in Internal communications area (ICOM). More specifically your task will focus on the following topics:
- Specifying, planning and designing functionalities in his/her technical area
- Leading and executing technical activities and projects in own responsibility area.
- Writing requirements, defining UML-specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from a technical point of view.
- Solving complex engineering problems in many technology areas.
- Coaching other team members in solving complex engineering problems.
- Undertaking technical training responsibilities.
We expect a Bachelors Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Technology or an equivalent area, good communication in English (both written and spoken) and knowledge in mobile communication technology.
Excellent analytical and communication skills, knowledge in requirement management, system design tools and modelling practices, willingness to take responsibility as well as high motivation to define innovative and competitive solutions are needed.
You can also be fresh graduate to apply for this position.