Applicaton Owner, Engineering
We are looking for an Application Owner, Engineering to join our Engineering & PLM team in Metso Outotec IT Applications. The preference location in this role is Tampere or Espoo.
In this role you will be working as the Owner for our Aveva Diagrams and Aveva Engineering solutions.
As an Application Owner you will
- Own the global configuration and landscape of Aveva Diagrams and Aveva Engineering
- Play a key role for the development and advanced support of Aveva Diagrams and Engineering solutions and related interfaces
- Plan and run upgrade and development projects, participate in SAFe development process
- Work closely with other Engineering & PLM team members and partners as well as other IT teams to secure application service delivery
- Collect and document requirements, perform functional analysis, design, build/test/document solutions as required and perform knowledge transfers to stakeholders.
- Interact with peers and follow overall applications’ development in other companies.
- Provide technical and ways of working (Level 2&3) support for the solution according to Metso Outotec Support model. Support the users and Application Owners in troubleshooting in both application and business process issues.
To be successful in this role you have background with configuration work of Aveva Diagrams and Aveva Engineering and good understanding of Aveva Diagrams design work. You have previous experience in process design engineering and understanding of plant design workflows and processes. You are able to translate business processes & requirements into application configuration.
You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree either in Information Technology or Process Engineering. You have experience of Aveva E3D and Aveva Net as well as experience with NX, Solidworks, Solidworks PDM, Autodesk Vault Pro is considered as an advantage. You have also basic knowledge of Windows server, networks and firewalls. We appreciate understanding of SAFe Lean Agile ways of working.
You are a self-driven person with ability to work under pressure and you have strong ambition to learn more and master new skills. You have a development-oriented mindset and ambition to improve the ways to operate. You have excellent communication skills and fluent English skills both written and spoken.
We offer an interesting and independent task in a multi-cultural work environment. In this role you can truly utilize your previous experience and profession and bring it into action. You get to work in close cooperation with professional colleagues globally.
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a stronger platform for growth and innovation. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Of course, we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company
For further information about this role, please contact Vesa Peltonen, Manager, Delivery Project Management & Plant Engineering (+358 40 087 7212). Preferred calling time is at 8:00-8:30 and 11:30-12:00 on weekdays.
To apply, please leave your application via Metso Outotec Careers pages by 19th March, 2021.