- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Application Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be managing and implementing low voltage AC drives solutions for serial OEMs in Europe. In this position, you will be part of an international industry and a key member of the technical implementation team. You will also have the opportunity for travel.
• Implementing LV AC drive solutions for serial OEMs in Europe
• Acting as a member of the regional key account support team within a global organization
• Participating in technical discussions with customers together with ABB’s local sales units
• Implementing customizations inside the organization
• Assisting with on-site prototype testing
• Providing technical training on the product.
• An interesting and challenging position in a global organization
• A multicultural working environment
• Direct interaction with small and large serial OEMs
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
• Several years’ experience in LV drives technology and applications
• Good analytical skills
• The ability to identify the most relevant issues and to describe them to others clearly
• Good teamwork skills and the ability to cooperate in a multicultural environment
• A result-oriented attitude to work and openness to new ideas
• The willingness to travel
• Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Ideally, you have
• Work experience with LV drive applications and LV motors
• Technical skills related to fieldbus communication, IEC programming and firmware coding
• Other language skills.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64967046 by May 25, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Gert-Jan Nijmolen, tel. +358 50 332 2224.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com