Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 118,390+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 930 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders.
We are now looking for permanent position in Helsinki
APPLICATION SUPPORT (Network Monitoring, GIS)
• Experience in Network Monitoring & Workflow Solutions, GIS (Geographical Information System), GeoServer management, alarms/event management & reporting, fault management etc.
• Strong knowledge of SNMP (v1, v2C, v3)/HTTP/WMI/TCP/IP and other network protocols and devices e.g. gateways/routers/switches
• Secondary Skills : Java/J2EE, Oracle DB, JBoss application server, Web Technologies
• Server Skills : Windows/Linux
Role & Responsibility
• You will work in 2nd level application support
• Experience in Application Production Support and Maintenance
• Experience of non-production environments such as development, testing, performance
• Proactive monitoring and surveillance of applications, servers, databases, etc.
• Experience of ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy, Service-Now, etc.
• Understanding of the principles of ITIL Service Management such as Service Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management processes
• Familiar with the principles of customer care and SLA, KPI, OLA, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communications; Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and face to face
• Keep customers informed of the progress of their queries.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations support tasks.
• Ability to work independently to solve customer issues with little or no supervision
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to mentor and support other team members
• Excellent interpersonal communications, working in team
Submit your application by 18th of December at the latest. For more information, please contact Ville Saviluoto, Barona IT, 040 869 0180 or email@example.com.