Application Specialists, Metso Outotec, Espoo/Tampere
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 22.9.2021
Metso Outotec is looking for several Application Specialists to join a multi-functional team to play a key role in the development and advanced support of Finance/HR/Marketing/Service Domain/Data Management applications and related interfaces. This position is a great opportunity to kick-start your career (not to mention in a big and stable Finnish company!) and gain experience in challenging and responsible activities. If you are a self-imposed and ambitious person who likes to engage with other people and solve problems, you might be the person we are looking for. Dont ignore this opportunity, youll thank yourself later - apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are now looking for 6 Application Specialists to join Metso Outotec IT and work closely with internal stakeholders in business and IT. Your daily work will focus on one of these five domains: Finance / HR & Admin / Marketing / Service Domain / Data Management.
As an Application Specialist, your key responsibilities are to provide solutions to business needs related to the applications used within your focus area domain. The projects are carried out using agile methods according to SAFe framework.
This role is a lot about gathering information from different sources, problem-solving, setting targets, and handling different tasks at the same time. That is why we expect you to have a bold and engaged attitude towards work and drive to challenge yourself to develop your skills. Metso Outotec has a multi-cultural working environment and a modern way of doing and developing business. In this role, you have a chance to widen your own professional role and competence. Who knows, you might even find yourself working as an application manager one day - Cool, huh?
You can work either from Tampere or Espoo, according to your preference.
You are offered
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
* Opportunity to grow in your role and gain more responsibilities
* Great support of an experienced team
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Collaboration with the business lines, and proactively finding solutions to the business needs
* Building, testing, and documenting solutions as required and perform knowledge transfers to stakeholders.
* Collecting and documenting requirements based on the needs of stakeholders
* Reporting progress according to agreed processes and tools
WE ARE LOOKING FOROur ideal candidate has a curious mindset and the potential to grow in the role. You are self-driven, proactive and you can work under pressure. You dont freeze if there are multiple tasks happening at the same time and you can prioritize and organize your work. As you will be working with different stakeholders in a global level, we expect you to be outspoken and have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
You also have:
* Suitable educational background in IT or Business Administration
* Some previous work experience, ideally from a project environment
* Fluent skills in English, both written and spoken
Experience with Microsoft Azure, SaaS/cloud services (and architecture of those), Microsoft Sharepoint, PowerBI, PowerApps, SAP Successfactors, SAP, ServiceNow, or Salesforce is considered as an advantage.
Additionally, understanding of working according to agile methods (e.g: SAFe, Lean) and knowledge of IT terminology are seen as an advantage.
You recognized yourself from that description, didnt you? Keep that smile on your face and apply now!
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo/Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metso Outotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.