Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you want to be part of a group that is the world market leader in plywood and veneer equipment and services?
We Rauteans are ambitious, innovative and actively share information and know-how with each other. We achieve our goals together in close cooperation with our customers and other stakeholders.
Raute is looking for an experienced
for Business Services in ERP, Finance, HR, and Sales and Marketing areas to strengthen our IT organization.
Your main task will be to ensure a globally smooth operation of mentioned Business Service architecture, which consists of systems like D365, Mepco, Exflow, FPM, just to mention few. This will require flexibility, hands-on mentality, adaptability to change and may also occasionally require working outside of the office hours. You will simplify complexity by developing and maintaining our environment towards agile and a user-friendly architecture. We are currently running global D365 implementation program.
What we need from you:
- Service mindset and hands-on mentality combined with a tactical outlook
- Proven expertise in developing solutions, certificates would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics environment
We also expect you to have good analytical and problem-solving skills, be a good communicator, both English and Finnish, and be able to organize your work, have patience and attention to detail, with the mindset of optimizing the entire Business Service architecture.
In order to thrive and succeed in this role, we are looking for the candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Several years of experience working with Business applications
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing global environment with a positive and professional attitude under pressure
- A background focused on process improvement and automation of business and functional processes.
- Knowledge of integrations and / or Azure Logic Apps would be a great asset
This position can be located in Nastola, Kajaani, Oulu, Jyväskylä or Espoo. Remote work is also possible and after the orientation period you can work partly remotely.
Applications including salary request via this link no later than 14.8.2022.
Please act quickly, as we will start the interviews already during the application period.
Inquiries about the position from Heidi Örling, System Development Manager, preferably by email firstname.lastname@example.org but also by phone (Tel. +358 44 547 7479) on 2.8.2022 at 13.00-16.00 and 4.8.2022 at 11.00- 14.00.