ANDRITZ Oy is looking for an Application Specialist for implementing our digitalization products and for supporting on automation service projects.
ANDRITZ Automation Solution organization provides intelligent life cycle solutions, like digitalization products, for our pulp and paper and mining industry customers. The digitalization product group consist simulator and advanced process system product’s families.
You work will be service projects’ commissions on-site for pulp and paper and mining industries and you will be member of our experienced European Automation Solution Team.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- MSc. of control theory or automation technology
- 2+ year experience in Pulp & Paper industry or Mining / Chemical / other industry segment
- General understanding of databases (SQL, Aspentech etc.)
- Customer oriented attitude
- Deep understanding of production processes in P&P and/or Mining and/or other industry segment
- Understanding of control systems and theory ( PID, MPC, Process Dynamic)
- Basic understanding of Automation Systems (DCS)
- Previous experience on working at customers’ interfaces
- Systematic approach for developing applications
- Understanding principles of customers' processes
- Good team working skills
- Readiness for global travelling (long term max. is 70 days annually, mainly in Northern European area)
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
- Previous experience on project management will be advance
- Previous experience of Advanced Process Control or Process Simulation systems, including practical commission tasks like implementation and configuration, will be advance
- Knowledge of other languages is an anvantage
The location of the job can be an ANDRITZ Oy office in Tampere or Helsinki.
Further information about the position will be given on March 27, 2020 between 12 a.m and 2.00 p.m. and March 31, 2020 between 12.00 a.m and 2.00 p.m. by Region Manager, Automation Solutions, Jani Honga, p. +358 40 860 6368.
Please send your application by April 12, 2020.