Application Specialist, HRIS
Patria on työpaikka, jossa rakennat yhteistä turvallisuutta. Meillä tavalliset ihmiset ratkaisevat epätavallisia haasteita. Kun on kyse kriittisistä operaatioista maalla, merellä, ilmassa ja verkossa, osaamisella on merkitystä. Laatu syntyy ihmisistä – jokaisesta meistä. Patriassa sinä ratkaiset.
Patria is a workplace where you build common security. At Patria, ordinary people solve extraordinary challenges. When it comes to critical operations on land, sea, air and networks, expertise is vital. Quality is in people – in each and every one of us. You make a difference. For more information, please visit www.patriagroup.com.
We are looking for an Application Specialist, HRIS to take over main user responsibility of our Global HRM Solution. The main focus in this role is the maintenance and development of Success Factor Employee Central together with application manager, process owners and key users. We are looking for a person who has already technical expertise on Success Factors Employee Central and Performance and Goals module in a key user or main user role. Understanding of data and system integrations, and how data flows work in practice is very important.
This role provides excellent opportunity to deepen your Success Factor expertise; you have a possibility to participate in Success Factor development projects in a key role. In this role you will also get broad insight to all employee life cycle processes in Patria Group.
Key Responsibilities (What you’ll do)
- Incident management and tier 2 support (ticket handling, defect resolution, testing)
- Support integrations, development and deployment, including testing
- Collaborate with external stakeholders in incident resolution and solution development
- Change request coordination
- Participate in solution development projects and maintain the solution documentation
- Responsible of role-based permissions
- Solution release management together with vendor
- Key user network development and management, including training
- Inform users and stakeholders about the system and process changes
Requirements (What do you need to succeed in this role)
- Taking ownership and initiative of solution maintenance and development
- At least 3 years of technical experience in Success Factor or other equivalent system
- Basic understanding of HR and related support and business processes (and an interest to further develop them)
- Good understanding of integration architecture and interfaces
- Understanding of databases and data management
- Excellent Excel skills and experience on managing volumes of data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal direction and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong attention to detail and good coordination skills
- Professional working proficiency in written and spoken English and Finnish
- Securing society: we are proud to advance national and international security. It requires a responsible attitude and excellence that guarantees reliability in all conditions.
- You have an impact: at Patria, you have an impact in the contents of your work, career development, your clients’ and the whole company's success. You can be as good as you can ever be.
- Focus on the essential: do what you love and see the results of your work. You are crucial to us. We want you to be well and live a full life.
- A great bunch of people: we work in innovative and energetic teams where smiling is allowed. We believe that the best results are achieved in a good atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send you application and salary request no later than 31st of July. You can send your application through here.
If you have any further questions, you can contact Eezy Personnel’s Satu Väistö, 050 525 9597 or email@example.com (from 5th to 23rd of July).
This position is preferably located in Tampere or Helsinki, Finland. A security clearance is required for this position.