Application Service Manager
We are looking for an Application Service Manager to strengthen our Digital Application Service Team.
If you are a person who enjoys working with versatile tasks and have independent responsibility area to manage with touch of hands on work, then this position is for you!
As Application Service Manager, you will:
- Participate PLM vision and solution road mapping work and take responsibility for xCAD integrations and implementation roadmap
- Work closely with the PLM team; business owners and concept owners and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the xCAD solutions and integrations.
- Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement together with the IT Product Management stakeholders
- Participate in solution and related IT service development according to chosen development method (SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework).
- Design fit for purpose solutions to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and business process change for implementation and/or extending of existing applications and leads IT process improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical and ways of working (Level 3) support for xCAD solutions according Outotec Support model. Support the users and Key Users in troubleshooting in both application and business process issues.
- Ensure that xCAD data is available via Gateway APIs to ensure data availability for advanced reporting and business analytics.
- Participate solution architecture work to define company engineering application portfolio to support harmonized ways of working.
- Play key role in global system integrator(s) vendor management.
- Act as an advocate of authoring xCAD tools best practices, methods, and processes.
To succeed, you will need:
- A comprehensive understanding of current mechanical design and engineering technologies including: CAD (Computer Aided Design), CAE (Computer Aided Engineering/Analysis) and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Deep know-how of Autodesk product portfolio, especially at Inventor and Vault solution domains
- Basic know-how of SolidWorks and Enterprise PDM solutions is an advantage
- Several years' experience from model based engineering and related xCAD
- Experience from Dassault Systemes 3DExperience platform is an advantage
- Understanding of modern integration methods eg. Hybrid Integration Platform concept, APIs etc.
- Solid IT process knowledge with good ITIL understanding
- IT skills like; SCCM software distribution, MS-SQL Database management, Cloud Computing, .NET, C# and powershell.
- Experience in working in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders
- Leadership experience from virtual, matrix organization
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in relevant field (Engineering, Information Sciences etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English and German
- Technical curiosity and eagerness to learn
This position will be located either in Germany or in Finland.
We will offer you interesting and versatile tasks in a thoroughly global company ranked as 12th most sustainable companies in the world in the Global 100 Index.
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Operational Excellence
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Director, PLM, Sales and Services
Opening date: 2019-05-14
Closing date: 2019-06-11