Application & Project Engineering Summer Trainees
Eaton Power Quality Oy
Eaton's Critical Power Solutions Sales Support organization has two opportunities for engineering students to join the team for summer 2018. We're a team of technical and marketing specialists responsible for meeting our customers' UPS needs around the EMEA -region. Our offices and manufacturing site is located in Espoo by Ring Road 3.
Depending on your background and level of experience your responsibilities could include:
- Supporting Eaton sales offices throughout the EMEA -region with technical queries, quotations or deliveries.
- Managing adn coordinating project delivers at the Espoo plant.
- Designing, documenting adn implementing customer required modifications to standard UPS products.
- Supporting continuous process improvement activities within the team adn learning the basics of lean methodology.
Who is a suitable candidate?
- You're majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Management.
- You've studied for at least 2 years.
- You love to balance multiple tasks and problem solve on the fly.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Other language skills such as German, French, Arabic or Russian would be an asset.
- You've got strong verbal and written skills.
If this sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, Eaton is a great place to spend your summer. Please apply by March 25th at the very latest.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1111661
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo