Application Owner, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
We are looking for an Application Owner, Logistics, Supply Chain Management to join our Supply Chain Management team in Metso Outotec IT in Espoo or Tampere.
As an Application Owner Logistics, you’ll work with all Global logistics applications including SAP MM, WM developments and operations, whilst keeping a close connection with stakeholders in business, external partners and IT. In this position you are responsible for all global logistics applications IT services including all integrations with external partners (development and advanced support) and project/product delivery activities execution through application lifecycle. Interact with peers and follows overall applications’ development in other companies.
Other key tasks/responsibilities:
- Collect and document requirements, perform functional analysis, design, build/test/document solutions as required and perform knowledge transfers to stakeholders.
- Participate IT tools and processes development, implement chosen development practices and IT & digital development model (e.g. DevOps, ITIL based) and seek ways to leverage agility and speed with development.
- Apply security by design, assure general application/system quality and ensure agreed architecture principles implementation.
- Ensure through activities own application agreed business value metrics (e.g. SLA/OLA/NPS) and KPIs targets achievements: performance, availability, satisfaction, usability and cost.
- Address topics and changes related to the application service towards AMS provider, provide feedback and act as subject matter expert in the AMS process when carrying advanced support related activities.
- Participate when agreed vendor, contract and license management activities.
To be successful in this position you have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science, supply chain or equivalent work experience. You have 4+ years of IT and business work experience. A good understanding of SAFe and experience of working in Lean and Agile ways is preferable.
You have previous knowledge and experience in specified SAP applications throughout application lifecycle. You have good understanding of SAP architecture and deep logistics knowledge.
You are self-directed person with curious mindset – You are willing actively engage in problem solving and learn more. Working under pressure in not a problem for you. You have creativity to find solutions to complex problems and strong drive to meet goals and targets. We expect you to have good communication and presentation skills and ability to collaborate effectively with IT and business counterparts. You have good communication and social skills and fluent English, both written and spoken. On later this position might require some travelling (<15%) of the work schedule.
We offer you an independent and responsible role in a new global organization IT. You work with large network of professionals and with the latest tools and techniques. You will have the support of a great team and an open and friendly work environment. You have chance to develop your own expertise and skills further every day.
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a stronger platform for growth and innovation. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Of course, we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
For further information about this role, please contact Tiina Heinonen, Manager, Supply Chain Management, tel. +358 45 203 5223 on 18.11. at 8:00-9:00 EET, 24.11. at 16:00-17:00 EET and 1.12. at 11:00-12:00 EET.
To apply please leave your application with your salary expectation via Metso Outotec Careers pages by December 4th, 2020.