Application Manager - Plant Maintenance, EHS and Planning
Description of position
Would you want to support Orion’s Plant Maintenance, EHS and Planning processes and be involved in developing them to the next level? How do we enable an easy and efficient user experience for all Orionees and external partners involved in these processes? The above mentioned processes are essential for a reliable and efficient supply chain at Orion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results oriented IT professional to join us in the Enterprise Services group. You will ensure that we have the optimal solutions to enable Plant Maintenance and EHS processes at Orion. Additionally you will work with and support our Application Manager for Planning solutions. You are responsible for supporting Key Users, solving problems and continuously improving our solutions. You also innovate new solutions and ways of working, together with Orion’s business stakeholders.
- Develop and support existing solutions as well as their related integrations
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Key Users
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- Participate in larger projects as well as smaller enhancement work
- Participate in life cycle management of relevant solutions and services
- Utilize external resources and networks efficiently
Description of unit
Orion’s Information Management employs 80 people in several locations. We support Orion’s business in achieving its strategic targets not only by ensuring the availability of IT services but also by constantly looking for innovations to meet the current and future business needs. We have a forward-looking working atmosphere based on common values and mutual trust.
The results of your work have a significant impact on the supply chain efficiency and reliability at Orion. Orion’s Information Management works in close collaboration with the business functions to solve interesting problems. Currently we support Plant Maintenance, EHS and Planning processes with SAP ERP, SAP APO and a selection of separate solutions. You will get to work with and learn from highly skilled colleagues and partners. We offer meaningful work in creating well-being for our customers.
- Work experience with SAP ERP PM and/or EHS (experience of SAP APO is appreciated)
- Understanding of what brings value to the business
- Efficient prioritization skills and the ability to utilize external resources
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Curiousness and positive “can do” attitude
- Fluent language skills in Finnish and English
- We appreciate a suitable upper university degree from a relevant field
Could you be the new Orionee we are looking for? Please apply for the position by 17th March and let us know what inspires you!
For additional information on the position, please contact Andreas Rämö, Head of Enterprise Services, Information Management, tel. +358 50 966 3468 during the following times: Wednesday 6th March at 8-9 or 15-16, Friday 8th March at 15-16 and Tuesday 12th March at 8-9.Approved medical examination which also includes drug testing is required prior to the employment. We will also carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.