Application Engineering Summer Intern
Eaton’s Critical Power Solutions (CPS) organization is responsible for meeting our customers’ UPS needs around the world. Eaton is looking for a motivated, proactive and enthusiastic intern to join our team this summer within the CPS Sales Support Application Engineer team.
As an Application Engineer intern, you will be supporting Eaton’s internal country sales organizations with technical and commercial requests. The key areas of focus are making quotations and generating material and tools to support the sales. We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in an international environment and adapts quickly while maintaining a positive attitude.
Who is a suitable candidate?
- Majoring in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Have studied for at least 2 years
- Fluency in English and basics in Finish is mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD tools
- Focus on problem solving with customer oriented mindset
Depending on your background and level of experience you may be assigned tasks such as
- Supporting Eaton sales offices with technical queries or quotations
- Designing, documenting and implementing customer required modifications to standard UPS products
- Updating documentation and sales tools
- Supporting continuous process improvement activities within the team
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then Eaton is a great place for you! This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with the best UPS experts in Finland and customers who are among the largest companies in the world. Please submit your application through the Eaton recruitment portal as soon as possible if you would like to join our team.