Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an Application Engineer you will be supporting Eaton’s internal country sales organizations with technical and commercial requests and acting as a bridge between (internal) customers and the factory.
You will work within our world class Technical Team in Espoo.
Your key deliverables:
- Advice and support sales offices in pre-sales commercial and technical queries
- Analyzing customer requirements, writing quotations, creating supporting material and designing UPS solutions together with several stake holders (R&D, Product Marketing, Production, Sales, Suppliers)
- Acting as a technical expert and a host for customer visits, witness tests and demos
- Executing multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines on time
- Building good working relations in the team as well as other departments and locations
- Acting ethically and according to Eaton values and philosophy all the time and showing active interest in developing his/her own work, skills and competencies
- Min. B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Electrical and/or Electronic industry
- Technical knowledge on power electronics and/or three phase electrical systems and solutions
- Fluency in English and basics in Finish
- Strong work ethic
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to teamwork
- Experience on UPS technologies and assemblies is an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (flexible working hours, wellness program, bonus plan, private healthcare)
- At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.