Application Engineer, Plant Engineering
Plant Engineering is part of Valmet Energy Business Unit and is responsible for layout definition of boiler and gasification plants both in sales and deliver phases. Boiler plant layout solutions are designed in close cooperation with our customers and we produce main source information to other engineering disciplines.
Today we are looking for an Application Engineer to join our plant engineering team in Tampere. In this role your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- to maintain and develop engineering techniques and procedures to increase design productivity.
- To support and develop plant engineering applications together with Valmet IT service managers. Main design systems are Aveva E3D/PDMS, Autodesk Navisworks and closely related other design systems.
- To act as a link between Valmet IT services and business.
- Project support for sales and delivery projects.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Suitable educational background for example MSc or BSc (Mech. Eng.).
- Knowledge of 3D design systems (especially Aveva E3D/PDMS).
- Service attitude with good communication and team playing skills.
- Minimum five years of experience in field of mechanical engineering.
- Good written and spoken English, skills in other languages are an advantage.
In return, we offer a great opportunity to join an enthusiastic team and work in a global business environment where you will be able to develop your skills and enjoy rewarding challenges.
Did we catch your interest? Please, fill out or electronic application form with your CV and desired salary via the link provided at the latest 20, October 2019.
For further information, you can contact Tapio Teivas: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 405558676 or Ilkka Alander, Ilkka.email@example.com, tel. +358 407571364.
Join the team and share that feeling of working together to make a difference!
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.