APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Nordic Biotech Group Ltd
As part of the ongoing growth we are now urgently looking for an Application Development Manager to join our expanding team in Finland. You will be part of the core team, located at the headquarter in Keilaranta, close to the center of Helsinki.
You will become a vital part of the team as an expert with broad expertise in microbiology, chemistry and biochemistry offering expert technical consultation and working closely with sales and R&D. You will take responsibility in managing projects and develop technical solutions together with clients around the world.
Areas of responsibility:
- technical and chemical/biochemical/microbiological support of sales, related problem-solving support for sales
- technical and chemical/biochemical/microbiological support of customers’ product and process development
- project management and development of projects/change projects, quality & safety development
- developing co-operation with different R&D stakeholders (laboratories, raw material suppliers, production)
- leading and managing R&D and/or safety & quality related laboratory work (external and possible internal laboratories)
Team player and leadership
- participating and co-operating in projects managed by another colleague, for example, support and co-operation in regulatory affairs
- developing technical and scientific competency within the company,
- educating colleagues and customers
- participating in team development, continuous development of internal processes, resource planning etc.
- providing feedback/customer insight and technical and chemical/biochemical/microbiological insight for strategic and tactical decision making within the company
- University degree with technical/chemical/biochemical/microbiological focus
- 3-5 + years relevant experience where experience from microbiology in particular is seen as a plus
- Fluent English skills as this is our official company language, Finnish is a plus but not a requirement
- Readiness to travel ca 30-40 days per year mainly in Europe
We live in a world where super bacteria and viruses are an ever-increasing risk to human well-being. Do you want to be on the frontline in this fight and be part of developing groundbreaking antimicrobial protection globally? Then we welcome your application!
In this recruitment we are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com ref.no. FI-15183 as soon as possible and no later than April 16th. For additional information please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt by phone: +358 407567316 or via e-mail: email@example.com.