Application Development Manager, Fennovoima
The vacancy of Application Development Manager is brand new and it provides you a great opportunity to make a difference in many unique projects. You’ll be working in an international organization in the Information Management Unit with top class support and tools. The working location will be either in the Helsinki office or in the Pyhäjoki office.
Fennovoima Information Management Unit is the home of 10 professionals working either with operative or managerial tasks. The unit furthers the successful completion of Hanhikivi 1 project by providing information and analysis to support decision-making and audit and by ensuring the accuracy and timelines of all information provided. Information management also develops the information architecture and takes care of building the Information management systems for Fennovoima.
As Application Development Manager, your main responsibility is to lead the development of applications and manage information architecture in your responsibility area.
Your tasks will include
- application development in engineering data management, document management and in enterprise asset management area
- information architecture development
- project planning including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- project management and execution
Ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in application development and project management
- good understanding of information and application architecture
- knowledge of engineering data management and enterprise asset management
- knowledge in document management
- fluent English language
- good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Interested? Kristiina Vormala from Barona Engineering will answer your possible questions regarding the position on Thursday afternoons at 13-14.