Gasmet Technologies Oy
We are now looking for
specialized in gas-phase FTIR industrial and environmental applications. In this position, you will be providing internal application support for sales, service, R&D and after-sales organization as external application support for customers. Application Chemist takes part on application testing both in laboratory and on-site and is responsible for documentation and documentation development for identifying new applications. There is a strong weight on spectral analysis on your daily work.
Full training will be offered, and Application Chemist will have an excellent position to work in team consisting on top FTIR experts and develop her/his expertise to world-class level.
We expect from you:
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm towards chemistry and spectroscopy
- Positive, optimistic and constructive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to share your experiences and work in a team
- Systematic approach and good problem-solving ability
- Persistent approach, but capable to adjust to tight schedules
To succeed, you will have:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry in the field of spectroscopy, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry or inorganic chemistry
- At least basic knowledge on optical spectroscopy
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is an advantage
- Good IT knowhow in general, ability to learn analytical software, excellent Microsoft Excel skills
We offer you permanent full-time work in international, flexible and inspiring work environment in our new premises in Vantaa Piispankylä in a growing company with skilled colleagues.
More information: Application Development Manager Matti Haapala, tel. 050 381 8826, Thursday 23rd May between 15.00-16.00 and Wednesday 29th May between 10.00-11.00.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest 3rd June 2019 your CV and Application email@example.com. Please add also your salary request in the application.
More information about Gasmet www.gasmet.com.