Angular Developer, Widian Oy
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 23.9.2021
Do you feel like home among modern technologies and have the passion to learn more? Are you looking for a position in which you can develop your skills and work as a part of an experienced team? Widian Oy is now looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join their team. Keep on reading and find out if this position is the right one for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEWidian is looking for a developer to join their compact and ambitious team in Tornio. In this position you will get the chance to work with various modern technologies in an interesting, international client project. You will we building a brand new software and user interface for Widian's client. Your daily tasks and duties can be modified to fit you level of expertise and knowledge of different programming languages.
You are offered:
* The possibility to be a part of an experienced and ambitious team
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
* The possibility develop yourself with different online courses
* Varying tasks related to Angular10 development and other duties according to your skill level
* Participating in daily scrum meetings and planning future tasks
* Working as a part of a team and participating in meetings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some pPrevious experience in software development and a great interest to learn more
* Knowledge of Angular, ReactiveX and Typescript
* Fluent skills in English, Finnish skills are seen as a big advantage
Experience in Bootstrap, Kotlin, Java, C# and other programming languages/relevant technologies is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent recruitment
* Location: Tornio (you can also work partly remotely from eg. Rovaniemi, Kemi, Oulu)
* Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.