Android Security Specialist
Airbus Defence and Space Oy
The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. the police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1000 people in 20 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 300 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for an Android Security Specialist to join our team in Jyväskylä. As Android security specialist you will work for Airbus Defence and Space in the Jyväskylä R&D team. You will work in international environment with latest technologies, developing software which supports public safety professionals in their ongoing efforts to save lives. You will join a highly skilled team of software developers who are responsible of implementing software for Airbus smart phones and other devices, as well as applications to latest smart phones.
You appreciate the change to work on products that keep people connected when it matters most. You have the talent to find solutions to complex problems, and you have a desire for creating and delivering sophisticated software.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, software or computer science.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
• Advanced Android system knowledge required.
• C++/JAVA: advance knowledge required.
• Knowledge of software development process including requirements, specification, implementation, testing, version control, and maintenance
• Understanding and experience of agile methodologies
• Good team working skills
• We expect you to feel comfortable working in international environment
• Good English and fluent Finnish skills are required
• The position requires basic security clearance approval from Finnish authorities
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by April 28th 2019. For further information, please contact Antti Raunio tel. +358 10 4080 350 on Wednesdays between 15.00-16.00 or Fridays between 15.00-16.00
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: