M-Files is an award-winning, next generation intelligent information management platform. We offer a truly international community that is centered around ambitious goals and working together to achieve them.
In the heart of the company is our own product. As we continue to grow, we are now looking for Android Mobile Developers to join our Product Development team in Tampere.
You may have just graduated or you may already have several years' experience as a Software Developer. We offer also senior level positions.
Requirements for the position:
- Prior coding experience in Android mobile application development
- Proficiency with Java programming language, preferably also with Kotlin
- Knowledge and working experience on Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Coding experience also in iOS mobile application development will be considered as an asset
- Experience in working according to Scrum model
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Prior coding experience e.g in C++, .Net or C# will be considered as an asset.
M-Files offers an excellent environment for learning new things and developing your skills on your way to become a true professional. For example, MyTime is something unique. This means that you can use 20% of your working time for doing things that you feel benefits the company the most, e.g., testing new technologies, trying out new things, implementing a tool to improve your and your colleagues' work efficiency, even fixing errors or coding new features. You decide what you want do with your MyTime!
What is it like working in M-Files?
Watch Janne's, Aleksi's and Mika's videos to learn what your possible future colleagues think about working in M-Files and what kind of career opportunities M-Files can offer.
More information on working at M-Files, please contact Dongsheng Lu (Mobile Team Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and CV soon, but not later than December 6th, 2021.'