Zalando Finland Oy
As an Android engineer at the Zalando Helsinki Tech Hub, you will design, build and implement applications used throughout the Zalando Logistics Network. We want you to challenge our status quo and help us define best practices in the business applications space. At Zalando you will have the freedom to launch and contribute to open source projects, join or build internal communities around your interests and strengthen your personal brand. All while receiving meaningful support every step of the way.
YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT
- Follow agile methodologies to continuously improve our Android app.
- Help our team to develop amazing user experiences for mobile.
- Identify and share your knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies that will help us innovate faster.
YOU ARE SKILLED
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- At least 3 years of programming experience.
- Passion producing well-structured, readable and testable code.
- Deep understanding of Android SDK.
- Good command of Kotlin or Java.
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and web services (especially REST)
- Familiarity with RxJava is a plus.
- Experience using Git.
- An attitude of accountability and knowledge-sharing. You enjoy reviewing others’ code and sharing your knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills. You can spar with engineers, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- English language fluency.
YOU ARE OFFERED
Our recipe to success: Think big and act fast. Your contribution today will influence millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando you have the opportunity to work for a fast growing international company that wants to offer the world’s best fashion experience. Obviously we offer you much more:
- Use of cutting-edge open source technologies and cloud services
- Learning and growth opportunities. In Zalando we have more than 100 tech teams actively sharing information and enabling learning through weekly tech talks, company-hosted tech meetups, possibility of visiting conferences
- Employee discount for all Zalando shop products
- Comprehensive Benefits package including Private Healthcare, Language course and Travel support
- Through our mentoring program, you will get up to speed and become productive very quickly
- Relocation support if you are based outside of the Capital Area / Country. We know that moving can be a challenge in terms of housing, visas and documentation, at Zalando you can count on us to help make things as easy as possible!
WANT TO JOIN US?
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact Noora Heikkinen.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1094746
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki