We are looking for Android Developer for our client Moval Oy. Moval Oy is a Finnish consulting services company providing high-level IT expertise combined with business area specific know-how. If you are motivated team player, who is eager to learn and you have programming experience in Kotlin, Java and RX, read more below and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moval offers their customers more value by finding them the right people to help them do their business even better. The company is driven by mutual trust, exceptional expertise, and a thirst for knowledge. In this position, you will be working as Android developer in their client´s organization in Jyväskylä site. Their client is Europe's largest aerospace technology company. The company has more than 180 locations, employs more than 130,000 people and is also a major customer for many Finnish companies.
Moval´s client employs professionals from many fields, from engineers to experts in the commercial field. They are united by a desire to work in an international environment with the best in their field and to use their expertise for projects that are important for the security of society. Finnish employees represent more than 20 different nationalities and have customer relationships in more than 70 different countries.
You are offered
* Flexible work environment and possibility to work remotely
* Interesting job duties for an innovative client
* Opportunity to grow and learn within your role
* Android Developing for Agnet clients in Moval´s R&D organization in Jyväskylä site
* Software design and development
* Bringing your input to product and usability design
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Previous experience in software design and development , preferably more than 2 years
* Experience in Android OS
* Programming experience in Kotlin, Java and RX
* Good understanding of the customer needs
* Fluent English skills
Previous experience with Agnet clients is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Eager to develop yourself
* Innovative but pragmatic
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to continue
* Location: Jyväskylä
* Important!! The resource candidates you consider for performing this service MUST be informed that they may be subject to standard or concise security clearance in accordance to Turvallisuusselvityslaki 2014/726.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Moval that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Moval is Finnish consulting services company providing high-level IT expertise.
"We are not your average consulting agency, that is for sure. Our core business is in creating long-term relationships with outstanding customer service.
Our customers look for exceptional knowhow in specific fields, which means we go to great lengths to make sure you feel comfortable working with MoVal. We take care of the paperwork and your contract is always with MoVal. In addition to traditional benefits like lunch and culture vouchers, we offer for example extensive health care. We have excellent employee satisfaction and we are proud of our talents.
We are pioneers in remote work and we have good management processes in place. MoVal has been building sustainable remote organisation since the company started in 2015. Your place of work may be at home, in clients premises or maybe a co-working space in your city would suit you? We are continuously looking for ways to improve and develop our operations both as employer and service provider, and your ideas and feedback are much valued!"