Analyzer Lead Design Engineers
Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
Are you interested in new oppoturnities in a company that invests in renewable products, technologies and new ways of working?
We are looking for new professionals to join our instrumentation team in Porvoo.
Analyzer Lead Design Engineers
As a Lead Design Engineer, you will have a key role in implementing analyzer engineering in demanding process industry projects.
In your role, you will
- design or lead a design team in study, basic engineering, detailed engineering and commissioning phases according to agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- be responsible for instrumentation activities, such as, analyzer expert services, on-line analyzer selection, purchasing activities, work definitions for analyzer installation, design arrangement drawings, and field engineering for hazardous area
- analyzers and their sampling systems has an active role in delivery process during testing, commissioning and training in global projects
- monitor the work of partner engineering companies in projects participate developing our procedures, instructions and specifications
- collaborate and network with clients, suppliers, contractors, partners, and internal stakeholders
- develop your technical competence and leaderships skills
Keys to success in this role are
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- experience in process instrumentation engineering (5+ years)
- Degree in M.Sc. or B.Sc. in process automation / instrumentation engineering or other applicable field
- proactive and solution-seeking attitude
- excellent team-working skills
We also value:
- experience and skills in leading a design team
- experience and skills in project management
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values "We care, We have courage and We cooperate" resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
We provide versatile training and development opportunities with the latest technology in the industry, as well as comprehensive employee benefits.
The position will be located in Kilpilahti, Porvoo. We provide a free commuter bus service to and from Kilpilahti metropolitan area and Porvoo.
For further information please contact:
Keijo Palosaari, Manager, Instrumentation, email@example.com, +358 50 458 9792
Tuomas Viskari, Head Of Automation, Electrical and Instrumentation, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 458 1202
Please submit your interest through our website with a resume, together with a covering letter by the 30th of March 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and possible aptitude testing. Please note that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receipt.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.