Evli Fund Management Company is looking for an Analyst
Are you passionate about the most beautiful European growth companies? Do you want to be a part of the team that finds and supports the next European unicorns? Evli Fund Management Company Ltd is looking for an analytical and motivated Analyst to join Evli Growth Partners team in Helsinki office. The position is permanent.
About Evli Growth Partners
Evli Growth Partners (EGP) is a part of the mutual fund family of Evli Fund Management Company Ltd. EGP is a growth equity fund for the European growth companies. Our current portfolio consists of eleven investments. The operational team is backed with five senior partners with exceptional entrepreneurial backgrounds. We always pay a lot of attention to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects of our investments. Read more about EGP.
Your part in Evli Growth Partners
Your tasks will, among others, include conducting company and market analysis, corporate valuation, financial modeling, compilation of presentation materials. You will be part of forming, updating, and uplifting our engagement with our communities (investors, startups, talent pool and growth partners).
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Relevant work experience, 1-2 years (In a startup, Active in startup ecosystem (e.g., Slush), Venture Fund or Corporate Finance)
- Relevant university degree (or close to graduation)
- Knowledge and interest in growth companies
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty and defend your reasoning
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Unique possibility to learn more on Growth Equity and Venture Capital in our energetic fund
- Be a part of an experienced and skilled deal making team
- Possibility to form new ways to value opportunities and risk
- Opportunity to support and communicate with great founders and investors of our communities.
Please submit your application and CV via the link by August 1, 2021.
For more information about the position please contact Riku Asikainen, Managing Partner and Co-founder of Evli Growth Partners, tel. +358 50 2880, firstname.lastname@example.org