Evli Growth Partners
Evli Fund Management Company Ltd's Evli Growth Partners team is looking for an Analyst
About Evli Growth Partners
Evli Growth Partners is a Finnish growth equity fund, building a EUR 200 million funding program. We make initial investments of a few million euros in the most beautiful Nordic and Baltic growth companies that are aiming at scaling internationally and creating a significant positive impact in the broader society. We are a founder-led fund, backed by some of the most successful entrepreneurs of the region. Evli Growth Partners is a part of the mutual fund family of Evli Fund Management Company Ltd.
About the position
The tasks will, among others, include conducting company and market analysis, corporate valuation, financial modeling, compilation of presentation materials and specifically looking at fund´s environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects. You will be part of forming, updating and uplifting our engagement with our communities (investors, startups, talent pool and growth partners).
What we look for:
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience (in ESG, Venture or Corporate Finance)
- Knowledge and interest in growth companies
- Relevant university degree (or close to graduation) in e.g. Finance or Industrial Management
- Strong personality and ability to make decisions under uncertainty
- Excellent academic grades and an analytical mindset
- Fluent in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Unique possibility to learn more on growth, venture finance and our energetic growth finance fund
- Be part of experienced and skillful deal making team
- Help us form new ways to value risk and transparency on ESG
- Support and communicate with our communities of great founders and investors
- Be part of dynamic team with pan-Nordic mandate.
The position is permanent. Send your application and CV by November 1, 2019 here
For more information about the position please contact:
Riku Asikainen, Managing Partner and Co-founder of Evli Growth Partners, tel. +358 50 2880, email@example.com
Read more about Evli Growth Partners at www.egp.fi