CBRE Finland Oy
CBRE Capital Markets have a strong team in Finland consisting of 11 investment transaction professionals in total. During 2018, the team advised in 16 completed instructions with a total value of over eur 1.9 billion. Market Data Service provider Datscha ranked CBRE as the sole number one advisor in the investment sales in 2018 with a market share of 32.4%. The Finnish team is fully integrated to CBRE's unrivalled international network across the Nordics and Europe.
CBRE Finland is now looking for a full-time Analyst to join our Capital Markets team in Helsinki.
In this role, you will be supporting the Capital Markets team with assignments related to our work with domestic and international investor clients. Your tasks include e.g. preparation of various market analyses, presentations and investment memorandums, conducting investment calculations, coordinating due diligence processes, and managing projects together with your senior colleagues.
We are looking for:
- Graduated with university degree preferably in Finance, Real Estate or Economics
- At least 1+ year of similar work experience
- Eagerness to work hard and "can do" attitude
- True interest in investments and finance, and strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, ability to be self-oriented and being able to prioritise the workload while paying attention to detail
- Fluent Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
We offer an opportunity to:
- Work in the world´s largest and most valued commercial real estate advisory company
- Become a member of one of Finland´s most respected real estate investment transaction teams and learn from some of the best professionals in the sector
- Develop yourself in a multinational environment surrounded by ambitious and hardworking colleagues with a smile on the face
- Workplace located in Helsinki city centre of with easy access to public transport
Please send your cover letter and CV in English no later than 17th of March 2019. For any questions about the position or application process please contact Associate Director Emma Kaksonen at +358 40 517 4599 at working hours.
Apply soon, as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found!