Analyst with customer acquisition focus / PBI, Turku/Helsinki
PBI is a research-based management consultancy with a proven track record in industrial investments and project business. We work with B2B clients, primarily in the energy, transport, and maritime sectors. We have built up both a strong market understanding and reference through over 20 years of research and long-term collaboration with our industrial clients. PBI is a certified Qualtrics technology partner for implementation and advisory services. For more information about us, please visit www.pbi.fi
This is a unique opportunity for you as a sales-driven consultant to join our team and shape the growth of Experience Management, one of our most important strategic service offerings throughout our history.
We are now looking for an Analyst or Senior Analyst with customer acquisition focus to join our team in Turku or Helsinki.
In this position you are responsible for acquiring new business around our Experience Management service portfolio. Your focal customers will be in the industrial B2B and project business sector. You will generate leads as well as establish relationships between PBI and potential customers. To do so you will have to display a systematic approach to building up a strong sales funnel, from prospecting to closing. In addition to sales, you will also be working as a project manager, mainly for Experience Management projects.
In your day-to-day work, you collaborate with our dedicated Experience Management Repeat Sales Analyst, and together you will scope deals, create and present sales material and proposals. Additionally, you are going to work closely with our Account Managers, and with Qualtrics' sales, marketing and delivery functions. To work efficiently you will have access to important and competitive insights from research and researchers, a core part of PBI's business model as a research-based management consulting company.
To succeed in this position, we would prefer you have:
- Strong drive and interest in rapidly expanding and building up new business. Transparency, integrity, and quality being at the forefront of your approach to sales.
- A strategic business value-focused mindset to uncover clients' business challenges and develop solutions to solve them, as well as being capable to communicate value on customer executive level.
- A passion about educating potential customers on options or solutions that are applicable to their situation.
- Strong work ethic and tenacity. You feel a sense of accomplishment and a rush when you bring new customers through the full sales cycle.
- An initiative-taker attitude in your own work as well as being comfortable with uncertainty.
- Cross functional collaboration experience (sales, delivery, business development, marketing).
We consider previous experience in the following areas an asset:
- B2B pre-sales/sales experience
- Customer Experience Management, survey/data collection and analysis, market research, business Intelligence, CRM, Marketing Automation
- Project management
- Consulting or B2B service
- Technical know-how of SaaS software and CRM software
- Work experience from the energy, marine or transport sector
We require that you have a Master's or Bachelor's Degree. You also need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish. Swedish or other language skills are considered an asset. The position normally entails some travelling within Finland for customer sales and project meetings.
As an employee of our company, you will be a member of a flexible, dynamic and high-spirited team. You will be able to contribute to our growth strategy and you have an opportunity to work with inspiring customers and projects that have a great impact on our society and sustainability. This position is a hands-on job, which gives you an opportunity to see results immediately and in a gratifying way. Welcome to our team!
With customer centricity at the core of what we do, our company values are Curiosity, Ambition, Honesty, Persistence, Transparency and Well-being
To apply for this position, please submit your application and salary request via the application button. We will accept applications until 28 February. For further information or any questions, please contact MPS Consultant Catharina Kallio tel. 020 746 9686.