Analyst to Deals Real Estate team
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a diverse and challenging world of Real Estate. We are now looking for an analyst to join our Deals Real Estate team.
Deals real estate team works across the real estate sector advising domestic and international real estate operators on a wide scale. We provide financial advisory services with a focus on divestitures, acquisitions, valuations and analysis with the ability to draw upon the vast PwC’s Deals real estate global network and work as truly integrated cross border international teams.
As an Analyst you will be doing property valuations, market analysis, buy and sell side mandates and actively participates in all client activities. Deals Real Estate team works together with other PwC Finland Real Estate teams e.g. Consulting, Tax, Legal and Audit.
Ideally you have
- a M.Sc. in Business/Economics/Engineering (for ex. Built Environment, Real Estate Economics)
- fluency in both written and spoken Finnish and English
- previous work experience, 2-3 years, in real estate industry and knowledge of the basic real estate market and value dynamics
- analytical skills, proactive attitude with a passion to drive change, deliver results and solve problems
- ability to work in teams and understand teamwork dynamics and contribute to a positive working environment
- experience in using spreadsheets and making presentations
- interest in completing KHK / RICS valuation certificates.
We offer you a place to grow and a versatile team with varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from. Deals Real Estate team is a great opportunity to be involved in all parts of the real estate divestment or acquisition process and to learn real estate M&A, valuation, financial modelling and real estate deal structuring practices. We work closely with committed and talented colleagues both locally and globally. The global PwC network offers possibilities for personal growth and international career-building. We offer competitive benefits and we emphasize on well-being at work and offer broad occupational healthcare services and many different recreational activities. This year PwC Finland was ranked as the 5th best employer in Finland within the large corporate class by the Great Place to Work organization.
Please submit your CV and application letter via the application link latest on 24.11.2019. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found so please apply quickly.
If you have questions you can contact Jari Lehtinen by email: email@example.com or call on friday 8.11. 9.30-11.00 and monday 11.11 klo 9.30-11.00 p. 040 175 7878.