Corporate M&A is responsible for Fortum’s strategy implementation via leading, managing and executing M&A processes across Fortum. We are now looking for Analyst to join our currently seven person team in Espoo. You will be an integral member of our dynamic team with an active role in Fortum’s M&A projects.
Your primary focus area will be in analyzing and modelling M&A opportunities, but you will also have the opportunity to manage projects. You will participate in due diligence processes in close co-operation with business units and external advisors.
In this position you will master large-scale international transactions and you will build understanding of industrial logic of the capital and transaction intensive energy sector.
In this position we expect you to meet the required competences:
• Ability to analytically convert complex problems and structures to a tangible financial valuation
• Excellent project management and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently in demanding tasks
• Curiosity and desire to develop
• Willingness to travel and work flexibly
In addition, the following qualifications are expected:
• A Master's Degree with excellent grade in Economics or Engineering, preferably in finance, systems analysis or industrial economics
• A few years of experience from company analysis and financial modeling
• Fluency in English. Knowledge of other languages, particularly Finnish, Swedish and German, is considered an advantage
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via our recruitment system online not later than May 22, 2019. For more information on this position please contact Vice President, M&A Marko Jakobsson, +358 50 453 6332 at the following times: Wednesday May 15 at 13 - 15 or Thursday May 16 at 9 - 11 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.