Analyst, Compass Group FS Finland Oy, HelsinkiAcademic Work
Is working with data and financial reporting your thing? Are you looking for that place where you could grow and further your career? Well, here you have it. Our customer, Compass Group, is offering an interesting position in their organization where you have a possibility to develop yourself as a business data analyst. This Nordic level position offers challenging complexity and scale as the combined revenues are about 1 billion euros in four countries. Read more below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will be part of a professional team, that has room for independent work. In their informal company culture, work is carried out together with a positive attitude. Careers are typically long, new opportunities arise, and they are available also internationally. This role could be suitable for a motivated junior-level analyst who has already gained some experience and wants
* Interesting and large industry, global corporation
* Career opportunities that are great and wide
* Full-time position, office hours
* Office in Helsinki, possibility to work hybrid
* Financial reporting and analysis
* Forecasting and scenario work
* Participating in development projects
* Add-hoc reporting
In your everyday work taking initiative and the ability to operate independently between four countries and work in a matrix organization are emphasized. In this position, you report to the Nordic Finance Director.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background and some relevant work experience
* Experience with finance and business analytics together with a strong interest in the field
* Knowledge on how to use and combine data
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
* Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
We value knowledge of Hyperion, Anaplan, HFM, Power BI and IFRS standards. Your working method is analytical, and you collect data adaptively from different sources also under time pressure.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: permanent contract, full-time
* Location: Helsinki / Hybrid
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Compass Group that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONCompass Group is the leading food service and multiservice provider. Our service brands in Finland are Amica, Food & Co and Tastory. Food is our passion, and we work from more than 500 locations in Finland with a strength of 3000 Compass employees. We are part of the worldwide Compass Group, listed in London Stock Exchange, located in more than 55.000 customer premises in 45 countries and employing over 600.000 persons. We operate in several different sectors, such as corporate and industry, health- and elderly care, education, sports and leisure time, as well as the defense and offshore industry. Compass Group has three CSR focus areas: Health and well-being, Changes for the good of the environment and for the best of the Earth. All of the above are based on our safety culture.