Are you ready to take a role in the prevention of money laundering and/or terrorist financing? Are you quality oriented and able to make rationalized decisions effectively? Are you able to communicate effectively and maintain continuous contact with our customers and internal stakeholders? If so, you might be our new AML Specialist.
We are currently looking for one AML Specialists who will be joining a new Sanctions Screening team located in Helsinki Finland. The team has been established in January 2021. The team will be mainly responsible for transaction sanctions screening alert handling and contacting customers when needed.
As a part of this team, you will play a critical role working with AML, Sanctions and CTF both as acting link between our customers and back office teams handling investigations but also use your specialist role to build strong AML competencies within the team.
About the role
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring effective screening of our customers with a high quality level and without compromising customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities, amongst others, will be:
- Identifying possible patterns and schemes of attempts to breach financial sanctions
- Investigating, analyzing and making resolutions of transaction screening alerts and reaching out to customers for more information and documentation when necessary
- You will be dealing with identification of various transaction types linked to sanctioned entities, which is an integral part of anti-money laundering counter terrorist financing measures (AML/CTF) in the Bank.
- Your critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner
- You will learn in depth the understanding of practical implications of various national and international legislations regarding sanctioned entities
- Participating in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders
- Supporting other teams within the same or similar function, if needed
We expect from you
- You have experience in AML/CTF area
- You are a structured person with a positive attitude. You’re pro-active, customer focused and eager to learn
- As a confident specialist, you possess a high degree of personal integrity and strong communication- and interpersonal skills
- You have critical mindset, you’re detail oriented and you have strong analytical capabilities
- You have the ability to process large volumes of tasks and data, meeting deadlines, cope with stress and peak periods
- You describe yourself as a team-player with quality orientation skills and you have the ability to make rationalized decisions
- You are fluent in English and Finnish skills (written and spoken)
- Previous work experience in Financial Sanctions Compliance area will be an advantage.
Please send us your application and CV by 22nd August 2021.
If you need additional information, you are welcome to contact Sira Nieminen, Head of FSM Finland by phone +358 50 422 2444.