AML Data Engineer, LocalBitcoins
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 6.8.2021
We are looking for a Data Engineer with AML (Anti Money Laundering) knowledge to join LocalBitcoins Compliance Team. Our ideal candidate has AML knowledge, good analytical skills, and enjoys new challenges. If you want to work in a revolutionary and international company with a growth mindset, this might be your dream job!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe AML Data Engineer will be working as a part of LocalBitcoins Compliance Team. The Compliance Team is required to identify and manage risk exposure by ensuring that the systems are effective enough to protect the company from both internal and external risk factors, whilst encouraging a culture of compliance and ethical standards.
You will be working side-by-side with other colleagues to oversee the technical implementation of compliance practices. You will be compiling and checking compliance related reports and going through data from AML perspective. You will be using Python and data analytics tools in your daily work.
You are offered
* The opportunity to work in a revolutionary and new industry
* A relaxed, dynamic, professional, and international work community
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Supporting the Compliance Team with technical matters, including monitoring the implementation of processes at the system level
* Ensuring that scenario requirements, solutions and related documentation are in line with the technical standards of the compliance program
* Assisting with the enhancement, testing, and validation of the transaction monitoring processes
* Identifying and escalating AML related issues to the Chief Compliance Officer
* Preparing compliance related reports
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience in AML compliance / regulated financial field
* Suitable educational background (e.g. IT, law, finance)
* Knowledge of data analytics
* Experience in Python is preferred
* Fluent skills in English (both written and oral), Finnish or other languages is seen as an advantage
It is also seen as a plus if you have some of the followings:
* Experience with common Python data science tools (e.g. NymPy, Pandas)
* Experience with Django and database technologies like MySQL and Redis
* Previous experience of cryptocurrencies
As a person you are
* Communicative and able to communicate with different stakeholders
* Start: September 2021
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.