AI/ML developer for next gen
In Mobile Networks our goal is to be a leader in 5G and provide the best value to our customers as they evolve their networks. We continue to develop our 5G portfolio according to the latest 3GPP specifications. With more than 2,100 patent families essential for 5G, we are proud of the number of industry firsts that we have completed on the path to 5G commercialization. Nokia is also the only end-to-end mobile network vendor working with the major operators around the world.
We are looking for AI/ML developer for next generation SoC in Architecture and Specification organization.
A developer with an expert level of experience in SoC architectures and development activities. An engineer who can: lead & drive SoC device content studies, understands SoC architectural structures, make systematic calculations and collect requirements and builds SoC content according to specifications. To succeed in this, one needs to understand SoC design, integration, implementation and verification aspects as well as how the L1 or RF SW run on top of it. You need to have both willingness to commit to design work. Self-motivated with Drive for Results-attitude to complete your tasks in required schedule, not to forget proper documentation for your design.
• Research and development of AI/ML based solutions for Radio and Baseband processing
• Preparation and review of related architecture documents
• Review of SoC architecture, functional, design and verification documents
• Cooperate with internal customers, system engineers, architects, SoC suppliers and other relevant functions to solve technical issues for quality
• Co-operation with other SoC stakeholders, like: chief engineers, roadmap owners and development work throughout the design cycle
• Readiness for hands-on development, e.g. Proof of Concepts
• Master’s or Barchelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Over 10 years working experience in SoC development or architecture
• Good understanding of digital signal processing and related mathematics
• General understanding of SoC architecture, requirements and features
• Good knowledge of SoC design, integration, implementation and verification
• Practical understanding of mobile networks domain and radio access technologies, preferably familiar with L1 processing
• Practical AI/ML experience preferably from commercial projects/products/solutions
• Good understanding of related algorithms, SW and RF HW
• Hands-on experience on developing designs
• Experience with at least some of these Python, C / C++, Matlab, Mathematica, PyTorch, TensorFlow, scientific Python packages (NumPy, SciPy etc.)
• Working with multicultural teams and architects is easy for you
• Fluent spoken and written English
You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the other people. You are a great team worker, but also efficient on independent tasks. Your English language skills must be on a high level in order to communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.