Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Planner for our client in Kilpilahti, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule
- Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculates the project progress, forecasts the future
- Communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management; updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Oil & Gas or process industry and turn around related experience will be considered as an advantage
- Good construction experience
- Experience in project control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Excellent ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling tool is mandatory for this position, skills with MSP considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.