Agile Project Manager
Aller Media Oy
Are you motivated to improve across business and IT? Would you like to join a PMO that executes IT-based business projects across the Nordic countries? Do you communicate and collaborate seamlessly across borders, business units and at all levels in the organisation? And do you have a passion for agile project management and execution?
Then you may be the Project Manager we are looking for!
Our vision at Aller Media is that we will create growth and better life by running a company where people are at the centre and where we see and develop our business and each other. We naturally also strive to create the best possible framework for having a good working life.
You will be part of a dedicated Nordic IT team. You will have a role where you are responsible for driving projects together with our business, developing and implementing IT solutions and tools to support new revenue streams as well as ensure the business has the right tools in place to work smarter.
- Manage local as well as Nordic projects
- Drive projects effectively all the way from initiation to go-live and completion
- Manage internal and external resources in the projects
- Manage stakeholder expectations and satisfaction
- Manage the early stages of project initiation
- Great business understanding
- Technical understanding to a level where you can challenge your team members
- Experience in managing projects in a hybrid waterfall / agile approach
- Understand how to document and report based on what creates value
- Understand strategy, road mapping and how to keep and develop good, long-term solutions and relationships
- Natural interest and participation in continuous streamlining of our project methodologies, tools and best practices
We are looking for:
- An independent project manager with a high team-player spirit and a proven track record with IT-based project delivery
- A person with the ability to focus on project goals and who is able to drive a team to deliver on time, scope, budget and required level of quality
- A project manager that is a strong communicator and able to exercise differentiated management, handle conflicts and is in control also in stressful situations
- A capable relationship manager with the ability to communicate complex solutions for senior management/stakeholders
- A person with good empathic abilities, respect and understanding of the users
- Someone who can see the whole picture and manage situations despite adversity
- A person who is flexible and able to find alternative solutions when the project plan is challenged
- Experience from the media industry and/or working with product development teams is an advantage
- You are fluent in English and familiar with Nordic languages
- An exciting job in a creative and informal environment
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- Clever colleagues and great collaboration across teams
- Good employee benefits in health, exercise and recreation
Aller IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to 2.000 colleagues throughout Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. We are working on developing the newest solutions for all the Aller Houses. On the Nordic level, we employ about 100 people, and we are proud of what we deliver.
Contact & application
START: As soon as possible, you can already apply today! We will start the interviews as soon as possible. Deadline is February 7th, but if the right candidate is found before the deadline, we will move ahead.
SCOPE: Full time, permanent employment
WORKING HOURS: Office hours
LOCATION: Helsinki, Lintulahdenkuja 10
Do you have questions about the job itself? Contact: Jesper Platz Helles, Head of BRM, email@example.com
Questions regarding the employment & benefits: Markus Kaitainen, HR Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.