Are you looking for an interesting position on the IT-field? Do you know how to communicate effectively, how to handle timetables and how to coordinate successfully? If you enjoy networking, are familiar with Agile processes and you want to develop your expertise further, keep on reading - the position of an Agile Planner might be your chance to shine!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Konecranes IT is now looking for a Agile Planner to join their Technology and Platform Tribe. You support and coach teams in KC Agile journey. You have a key role in different activities that are part of the Agile process, making sure different initiatives are moving forward.
You are offered
* Great opportunity to grow into Agile process specialist
* Possibility to develop yourself
* A great team to support you along the way
* An opportunity to build your network and get to know to people broadly inside the company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
As an Agile Planner you are the cornerstone to provide coaching and learning through shared Agile experiences. You are supporting the Tribe lead in the quarterly planning process and related agile ceremonies.You escalate impediments, manage risk, and help ensure value delivery and drive improvement.
* Supporting the facilitation of the quarterly planning event and any other workshops and sessions. After that summarizing quarterly plans and deliverables and publish them for visibility and transparency
* Planning and executing communications in cooperation with the Tribe lead
* Making feature development progress transparent
* Interaction with peer Planners to further improve the Agile process
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background from the field of business or technology
* Experience from project work and coordinating
* Fluent English skills, Finnish is considered as an advantage
* Know-how concerning Agile processes
* Great problem-solving skills
As a person you are:
* Independent and cooperative
* Capable of building network and eager to develop processes
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.