Agile CoachLindström Group
As we continue our journey of sustainable growth, we are excited to announce that we are looking for an AGILE COACH to support us in our agile operating model development!
As an Agile Coach, you will play a key role in Lindström by supporting us to succeed in one of our Strategy 2025 must-wins. You will act as a role model, internal ambassador, and coach of agile ways of working and supporting hands-on the design, piloting, and scaling of the agile operating model. By doing so, you will be helping us to speed up our service development, increase customer-centricity, and accelerate growth! As we are in the early, but very exciting stages of our operating model transformation, you will be a forerunner at Lindström in establishing agile coaching.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping teams and individuals embrace the new ways of working and their new roles as the operating model change proceeds
- Planning and delivering coaching and training for leaders and development teams for competence development on agile concepts, frameworks, and thinking behind them
- Coaching teams to improve their performance and maturing their ways of working
- Act as an internal ambassador of agile ways of working in business and service design
- Support for creating the learning and development offering of relevant customer-centric development methods together with group & regional HR
- Supporting our Head of Operating Model Development in the identification of the development areas/workstreams of our agile operating model together with relevant stakeholders
- Engage with key stakeholders needed for the design of the future operating model and the implementation of the needed changes
- Hands-on support for the pilot, creation of the change and implementation roadmap, and scaling of the operating model to selected Lindström operating countries
We are looking for the Agile Coach with:
- Relevant academic degree, possibly from business administration or industrial engineering
- Strong performance orientation and understanding on value and ability to prioritize time and attention to what drives business results
- Coaching skills - Servant and coaching leadership style to inspire others to contribute
- Deep understanding of agile concepts, frameworks, and thinking behind them and solid experience of business and service design and agile ways of working
- Experience and credibility in leading change, and persuading and influencing others
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Experience in applying agile ways of working in contexts other than software development
- Excellent communication skills – ability to explain, onboard, and mobilize the organization through communications and engagement
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
We offer you an interesting, versatile, and rewarding position with a unique and value-driven organization with a strong culture of caring. At Lindström, you can feel appreciated as who you are and be encouraged to develop yourself, bring forward your ideas, and utilize your strengths in the best possible way with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. You will get a responsible role in the modern international working environment. In everything we do we want to live our purpose: we care for people and our planet by inspiring people to shine and businesses to grow in a sustainable way.
You will be located in our Head Office in Kalasatama, Helsinki. Our supportive and flexible work culture helps you succeed in your work.
Interested? If yes, please do not hesitate to contact Kati Pallasaho, Senior Vice President (+358406871918) for more information on August 16th, 15:00 – 17:00 or on August 17th, 13:00 – 17:00. To apply, please fill in our online application form no later than the 21st of August 2022.