AFTER SALES OFFICER
Daikin Europe N.V. Suomen Sivuliike
You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
ResponsibilitiesYour mission will be to involve in after sales activities to support sales team and loyal installer network in various channels and through different set of tasks. It is an office based role, based from our office in Vantaa Area.
You are an expert, someone who knows how to satisfy our customers in the climate-technical installation sector. You ensure that our customers receive excellent assistance. For you, After Sales is not a department, but a mentality. By telephone and by e-mail you explain the technology, you resolve malfunctions and you answer all kinds of service questions from our customers. You work closely with your colleagues locally in Finland from the help desk, components, product specialist, work preparation and planning. You also cooperate continuously with your colleagues remotely on Daikin side to find solutions to the complex questions or issues on the customer side.
The result of your efforts is that the information flow between customer, factory and colleagues runs smoothly and everything fits together. You ensure proper coordination between the stakeholders and correct handling including processing of the warranty claims. Because you put the customer first and technology is your passion, you like to think about improvements and you are open to changes.
The main responsibility of yours will be to provide after-sales support concerning Daikin Product Ranges.
Experience and QualificationsThe ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Understand heat pump basics.
• Understand how HVAC systems work.
• Confidence, tact and a professional manner.
• Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients..
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
• Excellent knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, ERP systems (i.e. SAP) and pc literate
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
We look forward to hearing from youSend your resume no later than August 30th, 2020.
For additional information please contact Kirpi Niemenmaa, +358 40 512 0257 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org