We are now looking internationally experienced
AFTER SALES MANAGER
You will be accountable for
- the company's whole after sales function - ensuring the total customer satisfaction
- creating and implementing an annual after sales action plan
- technical support and training of service personnel of distributors and key customers
- developing maintenance services and spare parts sales
- warranty handling
- also personally participating in maintenance service and customer work
- the after sales organization and report to the Commercial Director
You will succeed in this job when you have
- years of experience in the after sales of B2B technical products (e.g. hydraulic
- good results in previous managerial tasks in an international environment
- experience in service design and digitalization
- the ability to communicate with customers, distributors and the internal organization
about future customer needs
- professional proficiency in English and Finnish, Swedish and German language skills are
- willingness to travel
As a person you are
- determined, result-oriented and active sales professional
- credible, robust and analytical
- open networker with different stakeholders
The company is located in Loimaa, where we expect you to be visible and influential between the travel days. With new product segments and growth, the company is entering to a new and exciting phase. A very interesting key job is on offer - we aim being world's best in lightweight MEWP's and the most desirable partner. Join the success story!
Commercial Director Veli-Matti Savo, tel. +358 400 688535 January 31st 10-12am.
Please send your application and CV including salary request at the latest February 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more: www.dinolift.com
Dinolift Oy is a Finnish company that designs, manufactures and sells lightweight high-quality Mobile Elevating Working Platforms (MEWP) for different applications, mainly to the rental business, but also to end users. DINO lifts allow you to work safely and effectively above the ground.
DINO lifts have been sold to more than 40 countries around the world, with exports accounting for 80% of production. A good success is achieved by approx. 200 DINO people together with current turnover level of 35 Meur. The company's main markets are in the Nordic countries and Northern Europe.