After Sales Engineer
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for After Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators Business Line, Vaasa. In this position you have a possibility to work in a team with high level technical competencies.
- Handling warranty and technical support cases with our customers and global sales organization
- Issue resolution in co-operation with several departments, e.g. engineering, operations, sales
- Communicating with customers and internal sales units, in some cases issue resolution at customer's site
- Creating technical reports, e.g. statements and RCAs
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering, mechanical or electrical preferred
- Technical knowledge related to LV Motors
- Customer-oriented approach and good team working skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- Good problems solving skills and ability to make decision even in challenging situations
- Other than English language skills is considered as a benefit
- Ideally you have salesforce experience
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is seen as an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer the opportunity for personal development, including possibility to learn about both mechanical and electrical
engineering as well as quality tools and processes. A challenging task close to customer interface.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72285759 by December 10, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Päivi Palmujoki: +358 50 334 7574 / email@example.com