Teemme sivustolla ylläpitotöitä 22.5. klo 5.00–7.00. Voit katsoa työpaikkailmoituksia, mutta kirjautuminen ja uusien ilmoitusten julkaisu ei onnistu. Palvelu voi olla myös hetkittäin kokonaan poissa käytöstä.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for an After Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports business line in Vuosaari, Helsinki. You will be working in the Propulsion Products Services department that supplies spare part related services to our customers. In this position, you will have overall responsibility for selling spare parts to Compact Azipod® dry docking projects. This means determining and selling all the necessary parts based on scope and recommending any necessary spare parts that are not included in the scope. You will be working with end customers and ABB’s internal stakeholders, including supply management, project management, and technical support.
• Spare part sales for dedicated dry-docking projects
• Upkeep of product group Compact Azipod® Seals and Bearings
• Proactive customer support concerning spare part services
• Developing the quotation-order-delivery process
• A challenging and interesting position working in the growing Marine service business
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training and attending site activities
• The opportunity for professional development, for example, to develop your spare part knowledge of the Azipod® products, and the potential to become an expert in the after sales business
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a technical field or a minimum of 10 years’ work experience after vocational school
• A few years’ experience in industrial maintenance or spare part services
• Self-driven commitment or interest in Marine business
• A basic understanding of the after sales business
• Experience in using MS Office and most importantly the ability to learn to use new IT tools
• A customer-oriented approach with good team-working skills
• An energetic and spontaneous approach to work
• Systematic, punctual, independent, responsible and flexible attitude to work
• Good spoken and written communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish
• A basic knowledge of the main components of the Azipod® products
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68528271 by May 19th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Customer Service Manager Jaakko Sarjonen, tel. +358 50 332 3774.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com