We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an After Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, LV AC Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be working in the Product Engineering and Quality department of System Drives, providing technical support in After Sales team on a global scale. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop into a true expert in low voltage AC drives. You will work in close cooperation with our customers, sales, R&D, product management and production. In the core of this role is technical support for our variable-frequency drives (VFDs). First and foremost, we are looking for a good match with our team, a person with the right attitude and willingness to grow into this role.
• Providing global technical support on variable-frequency drives, their modules and software components
• Managing guarantees
• Solving technical issues
• An interesting position in an international working environment
• The opportunity to develop your career as an expert
• The possibility to work in a global environment supporting organizations around the world
• The opportunity to work with the entire product portfolio of low voltage AC drives
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering or electronics
• A few years’ working experience
• Knowledge of electric drives, including a basic knowledge of AC drives
• The ability to work independently
• Good cooperation skills and the ability to work well with many different stakeholder groups
• Multitasking skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and good skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Working experience from AC drives and their applications
• Knowledge of ABB’s products
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68002277 by April 28th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Rauno Karvinen, tel. +358 50 332 6832.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com