We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an After Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators in Vaasa. You will be responsible for customer service in the After Sales team.
• Handling warranty and technical support cases with our customers and global sales organization
• Issue resolution in co-operation with several departments, e.g. engineering, operations, sales
• Communicating with customers and internal sales units
• Creating technical reports
• A chance to utilize widely you technical knowledge
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• Versatile and challenging issues for you to resolve
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical or mechanical engineering
• A few years’ relevant experience
• Customer-oriented approach and good team-working skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Other language skills.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64147353 by February 25, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Päivi Palmujoki, tel. +358 50 334 7574, best available on February 16 - 23 at 8.00 - 16.00.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com