After Sales Engineer / ABB Oy Marine and PortsABB Oy Marine and Ports
We are looking for an After Sales Engineer for our client ABB Oy, Marine and Ports division in Vuosaari, Helsinki. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be working in the Service, Spare Parts department, which supplies spare part-related services to marine customers. Permanent employment contract will be signed between Barona Teollisuus Oy and the employee. We hope you could start in this position as soon as possible.
In your position as After Sales Engineer you will have overall responsibility for selling spare parts for ships’ dry-docking projects to designated customers. The inquiries’ scope varies between single spare parts to complete spare part sets.
- The main tasks include handling spare part inquiries and preparing spare part quotations to the customers and ABB network for further delivery to our end users. The inquiries cover all spare part inquiries varying between single spare parts and complete spare part sets for dry docking projects. The ABB internal stakeholders in the position come from supply management, project management and technical support.
- The spare part inquiries are handled with support from various IT systems, such as Teamcenter and SAP.
- In addition to the tasks mentioned above, the position also includes development duties concerning the quotation-order-delivery process.
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. in a technical field
- A few years’ experience in industrial maintenance or spare part services
- Experience in reading technical drawings
- A basic understanding of the after-sales business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new IT tools, SAP and Teamcenter user experience are considered as advantages
- An energetic and spontaneous approach to work
- A systematic, punctual, independent, responsible and flexible attitude to work
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English, Finnish is seen as advantage
If you have any questions, please contact Jarna Lehtola (050 313 1449), best available on Tuesdays at 2-3 pm.