"Health for All, Hunger for None" - this is our Vision, and what Bayer is all about. We are committed to achieving this, each and every day. All of us together, across the world. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Crop Science offers innovative and sustainable solutions in plant protection, rape seed and digital solutions for today's and tomorrow's agriculture.
Bayer Crop Science division are looking for an Advisory Representative to fill vacant position in our Finnish Team. Start will be as soon as possible.
ADVISORY REPRESENTATIVE CROP SCIENCE FINLAND
As Advisory Representative for Bayer we are offering you an exciting opportunity where you will benefit from your agronomical expertise and strong knowledge about farming in Finland. You will in the day to day work closely with the Finnish farmers, dealers and advisors giving recommendation about the products Bayer are offering to Finnish agriculture. As Advisory Representative you work independently with farmers, dealers, advisors and other stakeholders, understanding their need and helping them find solutions through our products. Together with Bayer colleagues you will be the face of Bayer in Finland and work with local promotional activities for our product portfolio and by that, creating demand for increasing the understanding of our products. The position will be home-based in one of the regions, preferably in the South-West area (Satakunta, Etelä-Pohjanmaa).
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical information to dealers, farmers or advisors in the proper use and stewardship (correct legal use) of our products. Maximize the pull creation for our solutions
- Consult with farmers to evaluate pests, product selection, application method, and application timing for our products.
- Present technical information to Distribution to ensure complete understanding of our products and programs, or other relevant issues.
- Working closely with the Bayer colleagues to develop and arrange local marketing material like presentations, newsletters and Facebook posts.
- Commit to Procurement processes (Smartbuy, YourDocs), compliant CRM and Event management and P&I budget tracking.
- Monitoring field trials – demoes – and ensure outcome is communicated to stakeholders in the market trough field visits or updates
- Participate and contribute to all further activities during the season and out of the season, which will ad-hoc emerge in a small local sales team
- Travelling and sporadically flexible working hours are required
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong agricultural and technical background
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in agricultural science
- Technical attitude – with agricultural, and the ability to apply that knowledge in a commercial context
- Team player with a high drive that can work cross functional - with a willingness to accept responsibilities.
- A customer-focused approach – to sales and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ( Fluent in Finnish - high level in English – and preferably knowlegde in Swedish)
- Good knowledge of IT tools – ( including office package ) and relevant digital communication tools
- Flexible working hours in peak periods (seasonality)
- Driving license
At Bayer we encourage innovation and experimentation in order to optimize service to our customers. Our working culture is driven by our passion and our fascination to think ahead. We foster open discussions, sharing knowledge across our community, and partnering with external networks.
We offer an interesting role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Thursday September 30, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you have questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Minni Tapola - Mobile: +358 40 5681165.
Functional area: Crop Science
Seniority level: Professional
Location: South-West, Finland