We are looking for an AD/Planner to our visual team as part of our global marketing team
The visual team is responsible for the design, deliveries and development of all brand-right visual assets used in global marketing. Along with your other team members in the visual team, you’re responsible for executing visually cohesively content for all mediums and within each distribution channel together with the digital team and the global marketing team. As an AD/Planner you will be identified as the key person for managing the visual content inquiries that support our staff, in-house teams, local teams, retail and wholesale by coordinating the facilities of the visual team, including annual planning, production management and concept development (photoshoots, in-store, events, digital) together with the Head of Visual Customer Experience and administrative duties that maintain visual team’s high level of performance. You will also provide global marketing team with presentations such as marketing plans to showcase content shared by global marketing team. You will report to Head of Visual Customer Experience.
What we are looking for is someone who is:
- Excellent at visual communications
- Has an eye for aesthetics that meets international quality standards
- Advanced knowledge in moving image, 2D or 3D
- Natural working with spatial solutions
- Real team player with great communication skills
- Solid at managing creative projects
- Straightforward on scheduling own and other team members workload
- Independent and trouble-free in taking initiative
- Deadline driven in a fast paced work environment
- Effortless on working with multiple tasks
- Has a commercial / business value driven mindset
- Appreciates a good sense of humour
- Solid workflow with Adobe CS, Sketch and Keynote. Well experienced with MS Office
- Educational background, preferably at least a degree from a university
- Natural interest in and knowledge about international fashion / design / creative scene
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working in a fashion / design / creative department or team
- Fluent in English
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting environment.
If you feel you are the one we are looking for, please send your application in English, including CV and cover letter with salary expectation to https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/vacancies/ by 21.5.2018 at the latest. As we will be reviewing candidates continuously, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.