Administrative support in R1, ECHAThe European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
We are looking for an interim Administrative Support for a temporary project together with our client European Chemicals Agency ECHA. Please note that working language is English. The job starts as soon as possible and ends 30.4.2023.
Job title: Administrative support
Education: post-secondary degree
Professional experience: Previous work experience of more than one year from financial data entry tasks
- High accuracy and attention to detail;
- Preparedness to work swiftly on repetitive tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude for team work as well as cooperative and customer-oriented attitude;
- Good English skills both written and spoken (as this is the working language of the Agency).
The jobholder will support the budget implementation team by performing data entry step in the invoice payment process.
- Implement the invoice registration data entry step in ABAC system ensuring the financial correctness of the input in conformity with the contracts and relevant rules;
- Start the workflow for the financial process of invoices in the in-house EasySign application
Instructions and additional information:
We will be contacting applicants during application period, hence do not hesitate to leave your CV for the position today! Please be prepare to tell us two references.
Please note that prior to appointment, successful applicant will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
Please leave your application and CV in Europass format:
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.